- Northland is an innovative leader in higher education, preparing all learners with work and life skills that advance personal well-being and regional prosperity.
- Enrollment: 2,962 students
- In-state tuition: $6,051
- Out-state tuition: $6,051
- Student:teacher ratio: 19:1
- Minority enrollment: 19%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Northland Community and Technical College is a comprehensive community and technical college with campuses located in East Grand Forks, MN and Thief River Falls, MN. We offer certificates, diplomas, and degrees in a variety of majors and general education transfer courses; as well as workforce training and continuing education programs. Northland Community and Technical College was created by a merger in July 1995 to form a comprehensive two-year college. Its founding partners, the Thief River Falls Area Vocation School , opened in 1946, and Northland Community College was founded in 1965. Northland is a comprehensive college, offering many state-of-the-art, nationally-renowned technical programs designed for those looking to quickly join the work force. Northland also has a liberal arts program which offers students the first-two years of a bachelor's degree. Northland Community and Technical College specializes in career-focused training designed to provide you with maximum job placement potential. A Northland college education is personalized, technology-intensive, focused, and innovative. You can graduate in as little as 9-months or earn a two-year degree. Northland Community & Technical College - Thief River Falls and East Grand Forks (formerly known as Northwest Technical College) is accredited by Higher Learning Commission.