ITT Technical Institute-Wichita (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Wichita||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||189 students||1,551 students|
|# Full-Time Students||120 students||653 students|
|# Part-Time Students||69 students||898 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$34,000|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Wichita is National American University-Wichita (1.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 259 students | 1.40 Mi7309 East 21st Street North Suite G-40
Wichita,  KS  67206
- 3,373 students | 1.40 Mi4004 N Webb Rd. Bldg 100
Wichita,  KS  67226
- 9,003 students | 20.10 Mi901 S Haverhill Rd
El Dorado,  KS  67042
- 428 students | 29.00 Mi301 South Main
Hesston,  KS  67062
- 5,718 students | 43.20 Mi1300 N Plum St
Hutchinson,  KS  67501
Learn about the growing trend amongst four-year universities to recruit from community college campuses. Enjoy an academic head start and a competitive edge against other applicants by starting first at community college.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.