ITT Technical Institute-Wichita (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Wichita||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||189 students||1,551 students|
|# Full-Time Students||120 students||653 students|
|# Part-Time Students||69 students||898 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$34,000|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Wichita is National American University-Wichita (1.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 259 students | 1.40 Mi7309 East 21st Street North Suite G-40
Wichita,  KS  67206
- 3,373 students | 1.50 Mi4004 N Webb Rd. Bldg 100
Wichita,  KS  67226
- 9,003 students | 20.20 Mi901 S Haverhill Rd
El Dorado,  KS  67042
- 428 students | 29.00 Mi301 South Main
Hesston,  KS  67062
- 5,718 students | 43.20 Mi1300 N Plum St
Hutchinson,  KS  67501
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.