ITT Technical Institute-Strongsville (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Strongsville||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||23 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||394 students||734 students|
|# Full-Time Students||279 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||115 students||284 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$30,800|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ITT Technical Institute, Strongsville, is one of a network of coeducational, non-denominational private postsecondary educational institutions owned and operated by ITT Educational Services, Inc., a Delaware corporation. - ITT Technical Institute, Dayton, Ohio was founded in 1935 under the name Acme School of Die Design. In 1966 the school was acquired by Howard W. Sams Co., Inc. The school offers associate of applied science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics EngineeringmTechnology, Computer Drafting and Design and Information Technology. A branch campus is located in Strongsville, Ohio. ITT Technical Institute, Strongsville, Ohio opened in November 1994 as a branch of the ITT Technical Institute in Dayton, Ohio offering Electronics Engineering Technology. The school now offers associate of applied science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design, Information Technology and Criminal Justice, and associate of applied business degree programs of study in Business Administration and Business Accounting Technology. The building provides approximately 26,000 square feet of usable space. There are classrooms, laboratories, a learning resource center, a student lounge, and administrative offices in this modern facility located near the intersection of I-71 and I-80. Ample parking space is provided and the building is equipped to accommodate disabled individuals. The facility is in compliance with federal, state and local ordinances and regulations, including those relating to safety and health. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate of applied science degrees and associate of applied business degrees.
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Strongsville is Bryant & Stratton College-Parma (4.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 541 students | 4.00 Mi12955 Snow Rd
Cleveland,  OH  44130
(216) 265-3151 4.00541
- 166 students | 9.50 Mi11724 Detroit Avenue
Lakewood,  OH  44107
(216) 221-8584 9.50166
- 307 students | 9.60 Mi8001 Katherine Boulevard
Brecksville,  OH  44141
(440) 838-1999 9.60307
- 27,084 students | 11.90 Mi700 Carnegie Ave
Cleveland,  OH  44115
(800) 954-8742 11.9027,084
- 2,100 students | 12.50 Mi1776 E 17th St
Cleveland,  OH  44114
(216) 781-9400 12.502,100
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.