Humacao Community College
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Humacao Community College||(PR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||45 staff|
|Total Enrollment||639 students||839 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||36:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||472 students||701 students|
|# Part-Time Students||167 students||138 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$20,600||$20,500|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Humacao Community College is Centro de Estudios Multidisciplinarios-Humacao (0.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 695 students | 0.80 Mi8 Dr Vidal St
Humacao,  PR  00791
- 1,783 students | 16.00 MiCarr. #3 Km 22.01 - Barrio Cienaga Baja
Rio Grande,  PR  00745
- 1,864 students | 17.20 MiCarr 183 Km 1.7
Caguas,  PR  00726
- 1,148 students | 17.20 MiUrb. Caguas Norte, Ave. Rafael Cordero, Calle Génova Num 8
Caguas,  PR  00725
- 1,184 students | 17.60 Mi#41 Hector R Bunker St
Caguas,  PR  00725
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.