- The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Fortis College-Largo||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||207 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||207 students||487 students|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$22,600||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 32,681 students | 0.80 Mi6021 142nd Ave N
Clearwater,  FL  33760
- 439 students | 3.30 Mi1199 East Bay Drive
Largo,  FL  33770
- 862 students | 4.90 Mi11101 Roosevelt Boulevard N., Suite 100
Saint Petersburg,  FL  33716
- 958 students | 15.30 Mi7702 Woodland Center Blvd Suite 100
Tampa,  FL  33614
- 537 students | 15.70 Mi3319 W Hillsborough Ave
Tampa,  FL  33614
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.