Everest University-Pompano Beach
- At our Pompano Beach campus, we specialize in offering training that meets the demands of today’s career expectations. It is our goal to give our students the right training so they are able to succeed in their career field. Our faculty has the academic credentials and real-world experience that will give you practical advice in each subject area. If you need extra help with a subject, the Student Ambassadors and faculty offer tutoring. The Student Ambassadors Program has been awarded the U.S. Department of Commerce "Export Achievement Certificate" recognizing business clients of the Commerce Departments U.S. commercial service. Every year we also have a Broward Education Foundation Annual Scholarship celebration.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Everest University-Pompano Beach||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||41 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,548 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||38:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||855 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||693 students||655 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||770 students||487 students|
|# Graduate Students||85 students||30 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,100||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Everest University-Pompano Beach is Florida College of Natural Health-Pompano Beach (4.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 203 students | 4.10 Mi2001 W Sample Rd Ste 100
Pompano Beach,  FL  33064
- 19,510 students | 5.00 Mi1500 NW 49th St.
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33309
- 575 students | 5.80 Mi2000 W. Commerical Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33309
- 90 students | 6.60 Mi1040 Bayview Drive
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33304
- 44,119 students | 8.20 Mi111 East Las Olas Blvd
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33301
Thanks to modern technology, students can now attend class from the comfort of their homes. While online courses were once deemed inferior to lecture halls, the stigma has seemed to fade as technology advances and becomes a greater and greater part of a standard academic curriculum.The virtual classroom is here, but are online college courses right for you?
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.