Everest University-Pompano Beach (Closed 2020)
- At our Pompano Beach campus, we specialize in offering training that meets the demands of todayï¿½s career expectations. It is our goal to give our students the right training so they are able to succeed in their career field. Our faculty has the academic credentials and real-world experience that will give you practical advice in each subject area. If you need extra help with a subject, the Student Ambassadors and faculty offer tutoring. The Student Ambassadors Program has been awarded the U.S. Department of Commerce "Export Achievement Certificate" recognizing business clients of the Commerce Departments U.S. commercial service. Every year we also have a Broward Education Foundation Annual Scholarship celebration.
The teacher population of 41 teachers has grown by 20% over five years.
|Everest University-Pompano Beach||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Schools of business and management||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||41 staff||128 staff|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Everest University-Pompano Beach is Cortiva Institute-Pompano (4.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 70 students | 4.10 Mi2001 W Sample Rd Ste 100
Pompano Beach, FL 33064
(954) 922-5505 4.1070
- 20,330 students | 5.00 Mi1500 NW 49th St.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
(954) 776-4476 5.0020,330
- 245 students | 5.80 Mi2000 W. Commercial Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
(954) 492-5353 5.80245
- 90 students | 6.60 Mi1040 Bayview Drive
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
(754) 312-2898 6.6090
- 38,976 students | 8.20 Mi111 East Las Olas Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
(954) 201-7350 8.2038,976
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.