Top Fort Worth Community Colleges
- For the 2020 school year, there are 5 top community colleges in Fort Worth, Texas, serving 51,518 students.
- Fort Worth community colleges have a diversity score of 0.54, which is lower than the national average of 0.65 (view national diversity statistics).
- Minority enrollment is 50% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Black), and the student:teacher ratio is 42:1.
Top Fort Worth, TX Community Colleges (2020)
- College Location Students
- 3020 Lubbock
Fort Worth,  TX 76109
- 5237 N Riverside Dr Ste 100
Fort Worth,  TX 76137
- 2001 Beach Street, Suite 201
Fort Worth,  TX 76103
- 300 E. Loop 820
Fort Worth,  TX 76112
- 1500 Houston St
Fort Worth,  TX 76102
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.