Salt Lake Community College News
Browse past news stories for Salt Lake Community College in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Duke University professor addresses Islamphobia at Salt Lake Community College - fox13now.com
Safi spoke at Salt Lake Community College students and faculty on Monday, the day after the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints devoted a prime speaking slot at its genera ...
- Now Utah, Free Community College Grows With Salt Lake Community College Promise Program - GoodCall News (blog)
Salt Lake Community College welcomed a new president in January 2015, right as President Obama started talking about free college on a national level. SLCC was coming up with their own plan for something similar to help bridge the gap between financial ...Salt Lake Commun ...
- Salt Lake Community College basketball team celebrates national championship win - fox13now.com
SALT LAKE CITY – Salt Lake Community College held a celebration Wednesday to honor their men's basketball team for winning the National Junior College Athletic Association C ...
- Salt Lake Community College adds soccer program beginning in fall 2016 - Salt Lake Tribune
Salt Lake Community College announced the addition of both men's and women's soccer programs Friday, set to begin in fall 2016. The SLCC soccer programs will compe ...
- Salt Lake Community College gets new president, proposal from Washington - Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The inauguration of a new president at Salt Lake Community College on Friday was coupled with a proposal late Thursday from the White House to combine fed ...
Learn about new sustainability programs designed to educate students on green industries and how students can use those studies to build successful, “green” careers.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.