Browse past news stories for Miles Community College in Miles City, MT.
- Miles Community College breaks ground for Ag Advancement Center - Sidney Herald Leader
posted on August 9, 2016 at 10:07:05 pm
Miles Community College made a mark in its 76 years of history as ground was broken for the Ag Advancement Center on Thursday. The Ag Advancement Center will b ...
- Miles Community College announces the new Stockman Bank Challenge - Sidney Herald Leader
posted on August 2, 2016 at 01:44:24 pm
Stan Markuson, president of Stockman Bank Miles City, said the owners, directors, and employees of Stockman have a long tradition and strong commitment to education dating bac ...
- Miles Community College men add guard from Texas - Billings Gazette
posted on July 26, 2016 at 05:03:19 pm
MILES CITY — Erie Olonade, a shooting guard from Houston, Texas, has signed with the Miles Community College men's basketball team. The 5-foot-10 Olonade earned all-dis ...
- Miles Community College baseball adds player from Utah - Billings Gazette
posted on July 19, 2016 at 10:18:00 pm
MILES CITY — Braxton Boyle, a right-handed pitcher and infielder, has signed with the Miles Community College baseball program. The 6-foot-1, 190-pound Boyle played high s ...
- Miles Community College signs baseball player from Saskatchewan - Billings Gazette
posted on July 18, 2016 at 07:40:14 pm
MILES CITY — Miles Community College baseball coach Jeff Brabant announced the signing Parker McRae of Nipawin, Saskatchewan, Monday. McRae joins MCC after p ...
- Miles Community College restores volleyball, hires head coach - Billings Gazette
posted on July 6, 2016 at 10:42:22 pm
MILES CITY — Stephanie Quigley has been hired as the head coach for the newly reinstated volleyball program at Miles Community College. Officials from the two-year s ...
- Miles Community College adds Hamilton golfer - Billings Gazette
posted on June 10, 2016 at 04:04:44 am
MILES CITY— The Miles Community College golf program has added Cory Valenzano of Hamilton to their roster. Valenzano attended Darby High School and plac ...
- Miles Community College signs 2 for golf - Billings Gazette
posted on June 9, 2016 at 02:14:58 am
MILES CITY — The Miles Community College golf program has added Caleb Bates, of Thompson Falls, and Jaxson Archibald of Blackfoot, Idaho, to its ...
- Armory transformation will boost key Miles Community College programs - Billings Gazette
posted on March 11, 2016 at 12:08:15 pm
“This will allow us space to expand our offerings and offer things we haven't done yet,” said Stacy Klippenstein, president of Miles Community College, the oldest t ...
- Black commits to Miles Community College - Yorkton This Week (press release)
posted on February 24, 2016 at 08:29:47 pm
Tyson Black, 18, will spend the next two seasons as a member of the Miles Community Pioneers (Miles City, Montana), a National Junior College Athletic Assoc ...
- Miles Community College fundraising for Ag Advancement Center exceeds the $2 million mark - Rapid City Journal
posted on February 2, 2016 at 06:37:28 pm
Miles Community College (MCC) and the MCC Endowment Board are pleased to announce that with the latest donation from Miles Gaub, Pat Bishop and Miles City Motor Supply (NAPA), fun ...
May 20, 2017
Corrosion technology is one of the hottest new industries community colleges are training for. Currently, only a handful of schools offer a program, but the field is open for new graduates.
May 20, 2017
A recent report revealed that many California community college students take twice as long to get an associate’s degree as is normally required. While community college is less expensive than attending a four-year institution, students who drag out their degree programs lose much of that savings in additional tuition, fees, textbooks, and lost wages. In this article, we examine the reasons why some students take so long to graduate.
May 20, 2017
We take a look at the latest annual college rankings from Washington Monthly, which provide a list of the top community colleges in the country as well as four-year schools.