El Paso Community College News
Browse past news stories for El Paso Community College in El Paso, TX.
- Classic Musical Hits El Paso Community College Stage - El Paso Herald-Post (press release) (registration) (blog)
posted on August 25, 2016 at 03:59:12 am
El Paso Community College (EPCC) Summer Repertory concludes its season with the classic musical Guys and Dolls. Guys and Dolls was written by Joe Swerling and Abe Burrows, music composed by Frank Loesser a ...
- El Paso Community College - El Paso Times (satire) (press release) (registration) (blog)
posted on July 3, 2016 at 01:41:49 am
recently received a $497,608 grant from the Texas Workforce Commission to provide job training for 331 new and existing workers at The Hospitals of Providence. The grant will be used to provide cust ...
- El Paso Community College sets veterans up for success in school and social lives - KFOX El Paso
posted on July 1, 2016 at 11:51:07 am
EL PASO, Texas — A brand new Veteran Resource Center opens its doors at El Paso Community College Friday. "When they come in, as you see we have a welcome sign over here and ...
- El Paso Community College to Graduate 2300+ this Friday - El Paso Herald-Post (press release) (registration) (blog)
posted on May 8, 2016 at 06:33:45 pm
El Paso Community College (EPCC) will hold its commencement exercises on Friday, May 13, 2016 at the Don Haskins Center. Students earning their Associate of Applied Science degree, Associate of Science degr ...
- El Paso Community College renames two departments - El Paso Inc.
posted on April 21, 2016 at 03:56:30 pm
El Paso Community College announced the renaming of two departments. Workforce Development is now the Center for Corporate and Workforce Training, which p ...
- El Paso Community College Student Selected to Visit NASA - El Paso Herald-Post (press release) (registration) (blog)
posted on April 19, 2016 at 07:10:27 pm
Freda J. Adams of El Paso Community College in El Paso (EPCC), TX has been selected to travel to NASA's Johnson Space Center this spring to participate in the NASA Community College Aerospace Scholars ...
- El Paso Community College to Rename Two Departments, hold Open House Wednesday - El Paso Herald-Post (press release) (registration) (blog)
posted on April 19, 2016 at 05:26:16 pm
El Paso Community College , Workforce and Continuing Education will hold an open house to celebrate the renaming of two departments. Workforce Development is now the Center for Corporate ...
- COLLEGE SOFTBALL: Odessa College sweeps El Paso Community College - Odessa American
posted on April 9, 2016 at 03:10:47 am
EL PASO Mariah Jameyson supplied two of the Odessa College softball team's four home runs during a 10-9 and 12-0 conference doubleheader sweep against El Paso Community ...
- Anuncia El Paso Community College alza en colegiaturas - Diario Digital Juárez
posted on March 25, 2016 at 11:00:10 am
El miércoles pasado, la mesa directiva aprobó también un aumento a los salarios de la facultad en respuesta a las recomendaciones de Jeff Ling, vicepresidente de ...
- COLLEGE BASEBALL: Odessa College makes quick work of El Paso Community College, completes sweep with run ... - Odessa American
posted on March 13, 2016 at 04:33:16 am
Odessa College blasted visiting El Paso Community College in a pair of run-rule-shortened victories on Saturday afternoon, first earning a 14-4 win in five innings before closing the afternoon and the seri ...
December 01, 2017
Learn about trending community college topics this week such as San Francisco's move toward free tuition at community colleges and the rise in hunger and homelessness among community college students across the country.
December 01, 2017
This summer will be wrapping up before we know of it, and your first semester at community college is rapidly approaching. Are you ready for it?
December 01, 2017
To encourage students to pursue higher education, some states are considering plans to offer zero-tuition programs at public community colleges. These programs could make college a reality for many young people, however, critics argue such programs would cost taxpayers a significant amount of money.