Browse past news stories for Central Arizona College in Coolidge, AZ.
- Central Arizona College students participate in One Young World Environment Expert event - Copper Basin News
posted on August 18, 2016 at 12:43:19 am
Pinal County, Ariz. – Earlier this summer, three Central Arizona College students were selected to attend the One Young World Environment Expert Event held at the University of Arizona ...
- Central Arizona College Adopts Administrative Suite for Scalability - Campus Technology
posted on July 25, 2016 at 09:46:28 pm
Central Arizona College has adopted a suite of academic and administrative software in an effort to better serve a growing student population. The college, with five c ...
- Central Arizona College Wall of Success nominations sought - Queen Creek Independent
posted on July 3, 2016 at 02:26:15 pm
Central Arizona College is accepting nominations for the 2016 Alumni Achievement Award and induction into the CAC Wall of Success. Nominations may be completed a ...
- Central Arizona College Purge Process Continues to Support Student Success and Completion - Queen Creek Independent
posted on June 23, 2016 at 08:36:09 pm
Three years ago Central Arizona College implemented the purge process to support student success and completion. Through this process, if students had not paid their tuition and fee ...
- Number of Central Arizona College grads rising - TriValley Central
posted on June 2, 2016 at 08:16:14 am
SIGNAL PEAK — Central Arizona College saw its highest number of graduates in six years as 600 students left “The Green” of the Signal Peak Campus with a degree or ce ...
- Central Arizona College names Dr. Jacquelyn Elliott as next president - Copper Basin News
posted on May 11, 2016 at 11:18:50 pm
PINAL COUNTY, Ariz. –The Pinal County Community College District Board of Governors conducted a special Governing Board meeting on Tues., May 3, 2016 to discuss possible action ...
- Central Arizona College names Elliott as president - TriValley Central
posted on May 5, 2016 at 08:06:53 am
SIGNAL PEAK — After a series of closed meetings Tuesday, the Central Arizona College Governing Board announced that Jacquelyn Elliott, the only finalist for the position, has bee ...
- Vacancy announced on Central Arizona College Board - Copper Basin News
posted on April 6, 2016 at 05:57:53 pm
Due to the resignation of Governing Board Member Richard Cassalata, the Central Arizona College Governing Board, District 4 has a vacancy. The vac ...
- Lady Gauchos fall short against Central Arizona College - The Voice
posted on February 16, 2016 at 09:17:03 pm
Glendale Community College Gymnasium was home of the match up between the Glendale Gauchos and the Central Arizona Vaqueras. The Feb. 10 contest was the second me ...
- Lockdown lifted at Central Arizona College campus after report of armed person on campus - ABC15 Arizona
posted on February 8, 2016 at 08:32:30 pm
Both Apache Junction police and Central Arizona College posted on their Facebook pages that the college's Superstition Mountain campus was put on lockdown while police investigated ...
- Lockdown lifted, no threat found at Central Arizona College in AJ - AZFamily
posted on February 8, 2016 at 05:25:55 pm
Superstition Mountain campus of Central Arizona College. (Source: Central Arizona College). Apache Junction police lifted a lockdown Monday morning after ...
May 26, 2017
Learn how online courses broaden the options of a community college education.
May 20, 2017
Corrosion technology is one of the hottest new industries community colleges are training for. Currently, only a handful of schools offer a program, but the field is open for new graduates.
May 20, 2017
A recent report revealed that many California community college students take twice as long to get an associate’s degree as is normally required. While community college is less expensive than attending a four-year institution, students who drag out their degree programs lose much of that savings in additional tuition, fees, textbooks, and lost wages. In this article, we examine the reasons why some students take so long to graduate.