Baton Rouge Community College News
Browse past news stories for Baton Rouge Community College in Baton Rouge, LA.
- IBM to host job fair at Baton Rouge Community College in February
IBM will hold a job fair from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Feb. 1 at the Baton Rouge Community College for 35 open jobs at the ...
- Transitions: New Chief at Delgado Community College, Bismarck State College President to Retire
He replaces Tom Ries, who retired this year. Larissa Littleton-Steib, chancellor of Baton Rouge Community College, has been ...
- Wallace State Community College conducting donation drive for Baton Rouge Community College flood victims - CullmanSense
HANCEVILLE â€“ After the April 2011 tornadoes, Wallace State Community College understands how drastically Mother Nature can affect a campus and its employees. Therefore, Wallace State is currently conducting a donation drive to assist Baton Rouge ...Maine native volunteers with flood r ...
- Apartment complex near Baton Rouge Community College sells for $4M - Greater Baton Rouge Business Report
Motivated by the expansion of nearby Baton Rouge Community College and the plans to revitalize its surrounding area, a veteran property owner has purchased the Georgetown ...
- Baton Rouge Community College seeks new chancellor - WBRZ
BATON ROUGE - A board overseeing the Baton Rouge Community College says it will do a national search for the college's next chancellor. The board of super ...
- Hall of Fame Classic at Baton Rouge Community College (Recap) - NOLA.com
An average of just over five points decided the six exhibition matchups Saturday at the Hall of Fame Classic at an overflowing Baton Rouge Community Center's ...
College is expensive. There is no way around it. But you can save money by attending community college as long as you avoid these top six financial aid mistakes.
Are you taking full advantage of scholarships? Use these 7 smart tips when applying for your scholarships, whether need or merit-based awards, as well as those for individuals from certain ethnic, religious, or socioeconomic groups. Increase your chances of being awarded scholarships!
The coronavirus pandemic has changed the 2019-20 school year for over 14 million college students. Read on to learn the impact of COVID-19 on current students and how colleges around the country are reacting.