- Halifax Community College serves 1,777 students (59% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is lower than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 62% of the student body.
- Halifax Community College is the only community colleges within Halifax County, NC.
Halifax Community College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|110 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,777 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:16||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||1,052 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||725 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||2%||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Halifax Community College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the associate degree.
Related School Videos:
MUS 110 Intro Video - Halifax Community College
2 years ago
Related School News:
- Frank Avent awarded Long Leaf Pine recognition - Roanoke Rapids Daily Herald
posted on January 3, 2013 at 06:09:24 pm
Frank Avent awarded Long Leaf Pine recognitionRoanoke Rapids Daily HeraldHalifax Community College Board of Trustees Chairman Frank V. Avent III, left, has been ...
- 2012 Top Stories: #6: Senator Jones succumbs - Roanoke Chowan News Herald
posted on January 2, 2013 at 03:13:58 pm
2012 Top Stories: #6: Senator Jones succumbsRoanoke Chowan News HeraldNorth Carolina State Senator Edward Walter (?Ed?) Jones died at his home in Enfield. The ...
- Cancer claims Sen. Ed Jones - South Hill Enterprise
posted on December 19, 2012 at 08:09:10 pm
Cancer claims Sen. Ed JonesSouth Hill EnterpriseSen. Ed Jones died in his home in Enfield Friday after a months-long battle with pancreatic cancer. ...