- Brooks College (Long Beach) serves 28 students.
- Minority enrollment is 82% of the student body.
- Brooks College (Long Beach) is one of 60 community colleges within Los Angeles County, CA.
- The nearest community college is Cerritos College (7.2 miles away).
Brooks College (Long Beach)
Community College Avg.
|Title IV Eligible||YES||YES|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates--Private For-profit||Baccalaureate/Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 years but < 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for-profit||Public|
|Total Enrollment||28 students||1,418 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
- Our 6.5-acre campus is located just minutes from Pacific Coast Highway and some of the most beautiful beaches in California. Our campus also features shaded walkways and relaxing areas in which to gather with friends and fellow students. Plus, Brooks College Long Beach has a large swimming pool, generous dining hall, and the convenience of on-campus housing. All of our classrooms, labs, studios and learning centers offer extended hours to accommodate both traditional and non-traditional students.
- The city of Long Beach offers a wide variety of multicultural art, design and musical activities, outdoor recreation, and active nightlife. We couldn't offer the depth and sophistication of our academics and hands-on experience if it were not for our ideal location. Our proximity to Los Angeles allows our students to be inspired by the diverse array of multi-national businesses that call Los Angeles their home. Plus, we borrow some of the best professionals from these industries for teaching and gain direct access to their environments for our students.
- Brooks College Long Beach offers degree programs that are designed to help students reach their career goals. Our academic programs are evaluated and updated regularly to provide our students with the most current information available in the workplace today. Changes in the curriculum are initiated by changes in the industry and we work with employers and professional organizations to maintain the most relevant curriculum possible.
- Instructional groups are limited in size in order to encourage participation and creative growth, and to promote dynamic discussion within the classroom. Plus, the small class sizes allow each student to receive the individual attention they deserve. Our applied approach to education makes learning an interactive experience and just like the real world, you'll share ideas, solve problems, and uncover innovative business solutions.
21610 students | 7.2 mi. away
310 students | 7.6 mi. away
8985 students | 12.6 mi. away
188 students | 24.7 mi. away