- St. Paul's School of Nursing-Queens serves 265 students (57% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 is lower than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 54% of the student body.
- St. Paul's School of Nursing-Queens is one of 7 community colleges within Queens County, NY.
- The nearest community college is Tri-State College Of Acupuncture (8.9 miles away).
St. Paul's School of Nursing-Queens
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|16 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||265 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:17||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||152 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||113 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||4%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers (SVCMC) is one of the New York metropolitan area's most comprehensive health care systems, serving nearly 600,000 people annually. SVCMC was established in 2000 as a result of the merger of Catholic Medical Centers of Brooklyn and Queens, Saint Vincent Hospital and Medical Center of New York and Sisters of Charity Healthcare on Staten Island. Sponsored by the Roman Catholic Bishop of Brooklyn and the president of the Sisters of Charity of New York, SVCMC serves as the academic medical center of New York Medical College in New York City.
- SVCMC operates six hospitals, four skilled nursing facilities, a system-wide home care agency and a hospice. Our more than 20 ambulatory care sites provide a broad array of medical, psychiatric and substance abuse services. In 2003, St. Clare's Hospital, now St. Vincent's Midtown Hospital, became affiliated with the healthcare system.
- Over 2,500 physicians have chosen to affiliate with SVCMC, which offers the full range of medical and surgical care. Clinical trials and research help us provide the latest treatments in all specialties. Our system's mission -- to treat with respect, integrity compassion and excellence -- is combined with an emphasis on technology and quality. Wherever you live or work in the New York metropolitan area, Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers can help you and your family with your health care needs.
- St. John's Queens Hospital has been serving the communities of Elmhurst, Forest Hills, Jackson Heights and West and Southwest Queens with distinction for more than a century. Some of the finest physicians, nurses and allied health professionals in the area have chosen to affiliate with us.
150 students | 8.9 mi. away
9189 students | 12.1 mi. away
13424 students | 17.9 mi. away
17198 students | 18.4 mi. away
2729 students | 20.5 mi. away