- Bryant and Stratton College-Buffalo Campus serves 956 students (68% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 27:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 82% of the student body.
- Bryant and Stratton College-Buffalo Campus is one of 7 community colleges within Erie County, NY.
- The nearest community college is Trocaire College (4.2 miles away).
Bryant and Stratton College-Buffalo Campus
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|36 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||956 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:27||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||646 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||310 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||2%||1%|
|% Two or more races||5%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Bryant & Stratton was founded 150 years ago to provide practical workplace education. The requirements of the workplace have continuously evolved since our founding and, as we transition from the industrial to the information age, the evolution has accelerated. Keeping abreast of these contemporary needs requires the college to continuously revise and enhance curriculum, modify outcomes, and embrace or develop new teaching and learning methodologies.
- Degrees offered at the Buffalo campus includes Accounting, Administrative Assistant, Business, Criminal Justice, Human Resources Specialist, Information Technology, Medical Administrative Assistant and Medical Assisting.
- Bryant & Stratton College's 15 degree programs provide you with cutting edge skills as well as real-world experience, giving you a decided advantage in fields with exciting futures. Through accelerated degree programs and flexible schedules, including day, evening, weekend or online courses, Bryant & Stratton College can get you into the workforce faster.
- Our Bachelor Degree programs can help take your career to the next level. Plus, you can enhance your professional development and opportunities through our Professional Skills Center (PSC) that offers courses in leadership, teamwork, sales performance and more.
- You can also take special certification and licensing courses through PSC that meet the requirements of associations and regulatory agencies in a range of industries, from business and technology to healthcare and financial services.
1257 students | 4.2 mi. away
507 students | 4.5 mi. away
2272 students | 8.5 mi. away
7312 students | 18.2 mi. away