- Bramson ORT College serves 870 students (93% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is lower than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Bramson ORT College is one of 7 community colleges within Queens County, NY.
- The nearest community college is Tri-State College Of Acupuncture (8.3 miles away).
Bramson ORT College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|61 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||870 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:14||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||806 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||64 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- ORT Operations USA is the programmatic arm of its sponsoring organizations, American ORT and Women\'s American ORT. Among ORT\'s USA activities, it currently provides two post-secondary technical schools and a junior college at locations in California, Illinois and New York. It also maintains Computer centers in Florida, Ohio and Georgia. In addition, ORT provides an extensive collection of Internet and multimedia resources dedicated specifically to the use of technology in Jewish education. The focus is on the use of state-of-the-art technology and methodology in all aspects of education, with a special emphasis on Judaica. ORT is particularly proud of its educational materials and programs related to teaching about modern Israel, Hebrew language instruction, and Holocaust Studies.
Related School Videos:
Bramson ORT College
8 months ago
150 students | 8.3 mi. away
9189 students | 11.2 mi. away
13424 students | 17.2 mi. away
17198 students | 20.2 mi. away
2729 students | 21.6 mi. away