- Berkeley college (White plains) serves 625 students.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Berkeley college (White plains) is one of 6 community colleges within Westchester County, NY.
- The nearest community college is Norwalk Community College (17.1 miles away).
Berkeley college (White plains)
Community College Avg.
|Title IV Eligible||YES||YES|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate/Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Enrollment||625 students||1,418 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||140||254|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||92%||91%|
- Berkeley's educational traditions date back to 1931 when the school first opened in East Orange, New Jersey as a private institution dedicated to executive secretarial training for women. From an initial class of 50 students, learning in two rented classrooms in a Spanish villa, Berkeley has grown to its current student body of more than 5,000 students -- including more than 400 students in its International Division -- with six locations in New Jersey and New York.
- Berkeley College is a coeducational college specializing in business. With six locations in New York and New Jersey, USA, and students from 29 states and 88 foreign countries, Berkeley is widely recognized for its academic excellence.
- White Plains campus is located in the heart of the business district in White Plains. A high degree of interaction between campus and community enhances the College's commitment to provide students with an education that prepares them for successful business careers. Established in 1945, today over 600 degree students are enrolled in day, evening, weekend, and online courses.
- The College campus occupies its own contemporary building, which incorporates a traditional academic setting with cutting edge technology. Students enjoy all the advantages of campus life in one locationóclassrooms, student services, library, resource center, theatre, student lounge, and computer labs.
6740 students | 17.1 mi. away
17198 students | 18.0 mi. away
150 students | 23.7 mi. away