- Bryant and Stratton College-Albany serves 844 students (69% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 60% of the student body.
- Bryant and Stratton College-Albany is one of 6 community colleges within Albany County, NY.
- The nearest community college is Ellis School of Nursing (10.0 miles away).
Bryant and Stratton College-Albany
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|38 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||844 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:22||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||582 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||262 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||1%||1%|
|% Two or more races||3%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Bryant & Stratton College's 15 degree programs provide you with cutting edge skills as well as real-world experience, giving you a decided advantage in fields with exciting futures. Through accelerated degree programs and flexible schedules, including day, evening, weekend or online courses, Bryant & Stratton College can get you into the workforce faster.
- Our Bachelor Degree programs can help take your career to the next level. Plus, you can enhance your professional development and opportunities through our Professional Skills Center (PSC) that offers courses in leadership, teamwork, sales performance and more.
- Bryant & Stratton College degree programs provide you with those cutting edge skills as well as real-world experience, giving you a decided advantage in fields with exciting futures. Degrees offered at the Albany Campus includes Accounting, Administrative Assistant, Business, Criminal Justice, Human Resources Specialist, Information Technology, Medical Administrative Assistant, Medical Assisting and Paralegal Studies.