- Camden County College serves 15,271 students (53% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 44:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 40% of the student body.
- Camden County College is the only community colleges within Camden County, NJ.
- The nearest community college is Gloucester County College (4.2 miles away).
Camden County College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|344 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||15,271 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:44||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||8,033 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||7,238 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- With over 130 degree and certificate programs, Camden County College is one of the nation's fastest growing two-year colleges. We provide convenient, high quality and affordable education with a commitment to lifelong learning, job training and enrichment for adults of all ages.
- Camden County College is three distinct campuses (Blackwood, Camden, and Cherry Hill) with a common mission. That mission was launched when Camden County College purchased what had been Mother of the Savior Seminary – along with the 320-acre tract of land surrounding it – early in 1967. By September of that year, the first class of Camden County College students was taking courses on the Blackwood Campus.
- Camden County College serves an enrollment of more than 30,000 credit students and thousands more non-credit students each year. Programs cover technical fields like automotive technology and mechanical engineering; health professions like nursing and medical coding; and liberal arts and sciences like English and chemistry. There also is a multitude of recreational offerings, ranging from social dancing to computer studies.
- In addition, it is acknowledged regionally as a vital resource for transfer education, customized training and community cultural events. Because it has maintained one of the lowest tuition rates of any college or university in the state or region while offering such outstanding programming, the college has come to be known as the best higher educational value in the Delaware Valley.
- Sports Associations Memberships: National Athletic Association, National Junior College Athletic Association
Related School Videos:
Camden County College Drum Gahu
6 months ago
Camden County College - Three 2008 Commercials
4 years ago
Related School News:
- PROMise of future: Students get deal on formal wear - Cherry Hill Courier Post
posted on March 24, 2013 at 07:18:03 am
PROMise of future: Students get deal on formal wearCherry Hill Courier PostVolunteer Gina Gould helps Kadija Konteh, 17, a senior at Creative Arts Morgan ...
- Emergency responders receive Haz-Mat training at Camden County training ... - NJ.com
posted on March 22, 2013 at 10:50:13 pm
Emergency responders receive Haz-Mat training at Camden County training ...NJ.com?These are the first responders that would be called for a haz-mat emergency such as ...
- Camden County College in Blackwood hosts multimedia art exhibit - Cherry Hill Courier Post
posted on March 18, 2013 at 02:50:52 pm
Camden County College in Blackwood hosts multimedia art exhibitCherry Hill Courier PostA show with a broad range of media and techniques by 13 artists is on display at Camden ...