- Keiser University-Ft. Lauderdale serves 16,870 students (63% of students are full-time).
- Minority enrollment is 55% of the student body.
- Keiser University-Ft. Lauderdale is one of 12 community colleges within Broward County, FL.
- The nearest community college is Ati Career Training Center (Oakland Park) (1.3 miles away).
Keiser University-Ft. Lauderdale
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|868 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||16,870 students||1,418 students|
|# Full-Time Students||10,610 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||6,260 students||1,508 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||16,500 students||1,327 students|
|# Graduate Students||370 students||35 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||1%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- The Keiser family founded the university in 1977 when they recognized a need in the community for quality career education with a hands-on orientation. This philosophy combined with solid academics, provides Keiser University graduates with a competitive edge when entering the workforce.
- Keiser University has fourteen campus locations in beautiful Florida with the main campus in Fort Lauderdale. The remaining locations are in Daytona Beach, Melbourne, Sarasota, Orlando, Tallahassee, Lakeland, Miami, Jacksonville, Pembroke Pines, Port St. Lucie, Tampa, Fort Myers, and West Palm Beach.
- Keiser University's unique class scheduling allows students to complete an Associate Degree in 18-24 months (depending on the program) and the Bachelor Degree in as little as 41 months. Students take one course at a time for four to five hours a day, which enhances opportunities for practical hands on learning and helps with retention of information.
- Keiser University is located in Uptown Fort Lauderdale, which is the center of Broward County's hi-tech corridor. The University is approximately one mile west of I-95 and approximately three miles from Ft. Lauderdale's famous beaches. The University building was redesigned to meet the specific needs of Keiser University's programs. The University building encompasses over 104,000 square feet of air-conditioned and well-lit laboratories, classrooms, and offices. The University has a library, bookstore, student lounge, and computer center for student use. Keiser University provides ample free parking and is on a major bus line for all students' convenience. All equipment used at Keiser University is compatible with industry standards and effectively meets the program objectives of the students.
685 students | 1.3 mi. away
40375 students | 4.9 mi. away
107 students | 9.4 mi. away
0 students | 12.2 mi. away
1668 students | 18.3 mi. away