- Triangle Tech Inc-Pittsburgh serves 285 students (100% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is lower than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 22% of the student body.
- Triangle Tech Inc-Pittsburgh is one of 21 community colleges within Allegheny County, PA.
- The nearest community college is Community College of Allegheny County (0.8 miles away).
Triangle Tech Inc-Pittsburgh
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|24 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||285 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:12||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||285 students||1,262 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||1%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Our Pittsburgh school is located on the Northside, minutes from downtown Pittsburgh. Triangle Tech occupies an eight-acre complex consisting of nine buildings which total approximately 51,000 square feet of comfortable, air-conditioned classrooms, laboratories and shops. Parking is available on the premises with complete security provided. Classrooms accommodate from 15 to 30 students, labs and shops are generally limited to a maximum of 20 students.
- Triangle Tech AST Degree programs Offered in Pittsburgh are Architectural Computer-Aided Drafting & Design Technology, Mechanical Computer-Aided Drafting & Design Technology, Maintenance Electricity & Construction Technology, Refrigeration, Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Technology, Carpentry & Construction Technology and Welding & Fabrication Technology. Triangle Tech Diploma programs Offered in Pittsburgh includes Refrigeration, Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Mechanic and Residential and Light Commercial Electricity.
- Triangle Tech is accredited by the Accrediting commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology and is licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools, Pennsylvania Department of Education.
21228 students | 0.8 mi. away
7856 students | 1.8 mi. away
563 students | 2.0 mi. away
97 students | 14.8 mi. away
2974 students | 20.5 mi. away