- Chabot College serves 14,143 students (35% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 46:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 78% of the student body.
- Chabot College is one of 13 community colleges within Alameda County, CA.
- The nearest community college is College of Alameda (13.6 miles away).
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|310 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||14,143 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:46||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||4,950 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||9,193 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||1%||1%|
|% Two or more races||2%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Since 1967 the Chabot College Foundation has established its presence in the region. During the past year, 12 campus programs received financial support through the efforts of the Board's charitable work.
- The faculty and staff of Chabot College are committed to supporting student success. Last year Chabot College hosted over 100 international students from 30 different countries. Thousands of other international students have graduated, improved their English and transferred to a university throughout the past years.
- Career counseling provides the student with an opportunity for clarification and integration of career and educational goals, study of careers and lifestyles, vocational and career testing, and presentation of resource speakers. Counselors also provide courses and one-to-one career counseling.
- Student Services provides a variety of programs and procedures through which individuals are brought into the college for instruction, assisted in career planning & development, asissted in planning for and pursuing courses of study, provided with avenues for obtaining financial aid & employment, and given an opportunity to participate in many different activities. Student Services is also responsible for record-keeping and reporting in matters relating to student progress, attendance, and status, for health & emergency care procedures, and for the general supervision and control of the campus.
- The Media Services Center provides multimedia products and services designed to support and enhance faculty instruction, class projects, and campus events. Communication of the subject matter, retention of information and a lively exchange of ideas is certainly improved when all of our senses are engaged.
Related School Videos:
Chabot College - Wiki Article
0 months ago
Anyoto Frentz- Chabot College Basketball Highlights
10 months ago
Ron Taylor II- Chabot College Basketball
10 months ago
Jameal York- Chabot College Highlights
10 months ago
Related School News:
- Homeroom: Burbank Elementary in Hayward gets top honors for English learner ... - Inside Bay Area
posted on February 15, 2013 at 12:54:19 am
Homeroom: Burbank Elementary in Hayward gets top honors for English learner ...Inside Bay AreaStudent musicians from several Hayward schools will perform at a free festival ...
- Livermore Group Tops Battle of the Bands Competition - Patch.com
posted on February 13, 2013 at 09:21:39 pm
Livermore Group Tops Battle of the Bands CompetitionPatch.comThe Growing Room, of Livermore, beat out nine other groups to win the 50th Hayward Battle of the ...
- Battle of the Bands in Hayward - San Jose Mercury News media center
posted on February 10, 2013 at 07:35:55 am
Battle of the Bands in HaywardSan Jose Mercury News media centerHayward's 50th Battle of the Bands took place on Saturday, Feb. 9, 2013 at the ...
6503 students | 13.6 mi. away
7248 students | 15.9 mi. away
832 students | 18.5 mi. away
33902 students | 19.9 mi. away