- Kent State University at East Liverpool serves 1,372 students (31% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 30:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 7% of the student body.
- Kent State University at East Liverpool is one of 3 community colleges within Columbiana County, OH.
- The nearest community college is Ohio Valley College of Technology (4.4 miles away).
Kent State University at East Liverpool
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|45 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,372 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:30||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||419 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||953 students||1,508 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||1,371 students||1,327 students|
|# Graduate Students||1 students||35 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Since its founding as a teacher-training school in 1910, Kent State has become an engine for economic, cultural and workforce development in the region and beyond as one of the premiere Ohio colleges. The university also has earned acclaim for applying new knowledge to address the needs of the communities it serves and society as a whole.
- Established in 1965, Kent State's East Liverpool Campus occupies a downtown site overlooking the Ohio River and includes the Main Building, Memorial Auditorium, Mary Patterson Building and a Commons.
- Kent State University East Liverpool Campus offers classes and coursework leading to 12 associate degrees and seven bachelor's degrees, including one of Ohio's occupational therapy assistant programs, computer technology and physical therapy assistant training. With small class sizes, available counseling and tutoring to help students excel, and over 200 academic paths that can be started on campus and completed within the Kent State system, our southeastern Ohio campus is a convenient center for learning and career enhancement.
- Kent State University is accredited without reservation by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Related School News:
- Kent State Winter Graduation is Dec. 15 - Patch.com
posted on December 9, 2012 at 05:15:44 am
Kent State Winter Graduation is Dec. 15Patch.comPreviously, she was a faculty member at Kent State University at East Liverpool and Kent State ...
- Kent-East Liverpool celebrating National Library Week
posted on April 14, 2011 at 04:26:51 am
EAST LIVERPOOL — Students and staff at the Kent State University ...
- Local News
posted on November 23, 2010 at 05:26:17 am
Quebec-based folk rock group Mauvais Sort performed a free concert for students and staff at Calcutta ...
218 students | 4.4 mi. away
2974 students | 14.3 mi. away
2120 students | 17.2 mi. away
1963 students | 21.7 mi. away