- Bradford School (Columbus) serves 720 students (100% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 26:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Bradford School (Columbus) is one of 11 community colleges within Franklin County, OH.
- The nearest community college is Columbus State Community College (5.6 miles away).
Bradford School (Columbus)
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|28 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||720 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:26||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||720 students||1,262 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Bradford School, located in Columbus, OH, offers career-focused classes with programs in Business, Technology, and Health Care and Culinary Arts so you can finish your degree quickly and find your first career job through our career placement services.
- Programs offered includes Accounting, Administrative Assistant, Legal Administration, Paralegal, Travel-Hospitality, Computer Programming, Computer Specialist, Graphic Design and Network Management, Medical Assisting, Veterinary Technician and Culinary Arts.
- Bradford School is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diplomas and associate degrees. The Bradford School Medical Assisting Program is accredited by the Commission of Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
29966 students | 5.6 mi. away
463 students | 7.5 mi. away
136 students | 23.4 mi. away
4514 students | 24.9 mi. away