- California Culinary Academy serves 832 students (100% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 59% of the student body.
- California Culinary Academy is one of 4 community colleges within San Francisco County, CA.
- The nearest community college is City College of San Francisco (3.8 miles away).
California Culinary Academy
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|36 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||832 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:23||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||832 students||1,262 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||1%||1%|
|% Two or more races||6%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- San Francisco's Culinary hot spot historic California Hall at 625 Polk Street in downtown San Francisco is the nerve center of the Academy and an ideal place to pursue chef training.
- Students at California Culinary Academy can apply their passion everyday. A stand-up cocktail party, full-course dinner party, wedding reception, or corporate event presents a unique learning opportunity that combines the talent and skill of our students. Meals are prepared and served by Academy students under the direction of our Academy chef instructors.
- CCA prides itself on helping students secure their important first job in restaurants, hotels, resorts, bakeries, and other culinary and hospitality related businesses. Our Career Services staff offers individual sessions in career planning, resume writing, and interview preparation.
- Every student needs a payment plan for his or her education, and we are committed to helping you in your financial planning. The Academy offers tuition planning assistance to all students, and federal and state financial aid for those who qualify.
Related School Videos:
Glory walk - California Culinary Academy
10 months ago
California Culinary Academy Tour
4 years ago
Related School News:
- Clos LaChance introduces the new “Bistro Clos” - Morgan Hill Times
posted on May 8, 2013 at 06:40:26 pm
Clos LaChance introduces the new “Bistro Clos”Morgan Hill TimesChef Lou is a graduate of the California Culinary Academy in San Francisco. He has more than ...
- Rosewood Sand Hill Pastry Chef Mellisa Root talks about her passion for her craft - InMenlo
posted on May 8, 2013 at 04:04:26 pm
InMenloRosewood Sand Hill Pastry Chef Mellisa Root talks about her passion for her craftInMenloBefore coming to California, she was most recently at Thomas Keller's Per Se in ...
- Food Informants: A Week In The Life Of Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos Living On ... - Huffington Post
posted on May 8, 2013 at 01:06:55 pm
Food Informants: A Week In The Life Of Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos Living On ...Huffington PostAfter obtaining a degree from the California Culinary Academy in 2006, she worked in ...
33902 students | 3.8 mi. away
6503 students | 6.8 mi. away
7651 students | 14.4 mi. away
14143 students | 18.6 mi. away
7248 students | 23.3 mi. away