- Beaufort County Community College serves 1,895 students (57% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 is lower than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Beaufort County Community College is the only community colleges within Beaufort County, NC.
- The nearest community college is Miller-Motte College-Greenville (15.4 miles away).
Beaufort County Community College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|107 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,895 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:18||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||1,080 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||815 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Beaufort County Community College is a public comprehensive community college with a commitment to provide accessible and affordable quality education, relevant training, and lifelong learning opportunities for the people served by the College.
- Beaufort County Community College began with the operation of a practical nursing program in 1949, under the direction of the State Vocational and Adult Education Department. From 1962 to 1968, the College operated as extension units of Pitt and Lenoir Community Colleges. In December, 1967, the College was officially chartered as Beaufort County Technical Institute.
- The vocational and technical programs of the College were complemented by a college parallel program which opened in 1968 in conjunction with East Carolina University. In 1979, community college status was granted, and since then, Beaufort County Community College has functioned as a comprehensive community college offering continuing education and awarding associate degrees, diplomas, and certificates.
- When you arrive on our campus, you can expect affordable quality programs, student-oriented instructors, and accessible services. We've dedicated ourselves to creating a community college that fosters respect for your needs and optimism for your growth.
- Beaufort County Community College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award Associate Degrees, diplomas, and certificates. The college is a member of American Association of Community Colleges North Carolina Community College System.
Related School Videos:
Beaufort County Community College Campus
3 years ago
Beaufort County Community College 2012 TV Ad
4 months ago
Twinkle Variation A
1 year ago.
3 years ago
658 students | 15.4 mi. away
755 students | 17.5 mi. away
8493 students | 17.7 mi. away