- Monroe College-Main Campus serves 4,361 students.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Monroe College-Main Campus is one of 3 community colleges within Bronx County, NY.
- The nearest community college is Tri-State College Of Acupuncture (10.4 miles away).
Monroe College-Main Campus
Community College Avg.
|Title IV Eligible||Yes||YES|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Enrollment||4,361 students||1,418 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||3,623 students||1,327 students|
|# Graduate Students||47 students||35 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
- Monroe College was founded in 1933 with a goal to educate men and women for a successful future in the world. Monroe offers Bachelor's degree programs, with an Associate degree along the way, in the most relevant areas for today's rapidly changing global economy.
- Monroe offers Associate (A.A.S.), Bachelor's (B.B.A.) and Master's (MBA) degrees leading to employment in today's biggest fields. Degrees include Medical Administration, Medical Assisting and Health Services Administration, Computer Information Systems, Business Technologies, Criminal Justice, Hospitality and Tourism Management, Culinary Arts, Business Administration, Business Management, General Business and Accounting.
- Monroe College also understands the value and importance of technology-today and into the future. Distance Learning courses allow students to take classes via the Internet, while a direct digital connection provides teleconferencing between the Bronx and Westchester campuses.
- At Monroe, each student takes a Liberal Arts core with their degree of choice to ensure a well rounded, comprehensive education. Courses include, psychology, sociology, anthropology, literature, and history.
- Monroe College is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. The Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S.
150 students | 10.4 mi. away
9189 students | 13.2 mi. away
17198 students | 13.8 mi. away
2729 students | 17.1 mi. away
13424 students | 18.0 mi. away