- Mohawk Valley Community College-Utica Branch serves 7,251 students (66% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 32:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 17% of the student body.
- Mohawk Valley Community College-Utica Branch is one of 3 community colleges within Oneida County, NY.
- The nearest community college is Utica School of Commerce (1.8 miles away).
Mohawk Valley Community College-Utica Branch
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|224 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||7,251 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:32||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||4,763 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,488 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||2%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- The college offers Degrees and Certificate in Art, Business and Information Technology, Engineering, Computer, and Physical Sciences, Engineering Technologies and the Trades, Health Services, Hospitality Programs, Humanities, Life Science, Mathematics, Physical Education, Psychology, Human Services and Education and Social Sciences.
- The Center for Community and Economic Development at Mohawk Valley Community College is the primary educational resource and training provider for individuals, businesses, and other agencies in the college service area. We are responsive to the educational and training needs of this community through a comprehensive offering of flexible and innovative training programs and services.
- Mohawk Valley Community College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. Our Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical Engineering Technology curricula, and the Surveying Technology curriculum are accredited by the Technology Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (TAC-ABET). The Nursing curriculum is accredited by the National League Accrediting Commission.
- Sports Associations Memberships: National Athletic Association, National Junior College Athletic Association
459 students | 1.8 mi. away
241 students | 2.5 mi. away
3809 students | 11.5 mi. away
3448 students | 24.5 mi. away