- Interboro Institute serves 2,827 students.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Interboro Institute is one of 19 community colleges within New York County, NY.
- The nearest community college is Tri-State College Of Acupuncture (3.8 miles away).
Community College Avg.
|Title IV Eligible||Yes||YES|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Enrollment||2,827 students||1,418 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
- Interboro Institute is a two-year degree-granting institution based in New York City with more than 100 years of experience preparing students for great careers in many different fields such as Computer Technology, Security Services and Management, Business Management, Ophthalmic Dispensing and much more.
- Interboro Institute has significantly changed over its 100 year history. In the past several years and in response to community needs for additional educational opportunities, the college has expanded from its original location in midtown Manhattan to instructional locations in Flushing, Washington Heights, and Yonkers.
- Students have the opportunity to be involved in professional and social organizations, while completing a degree at Interboro Institute. Activities, guest speakers, and programs are designed to address the concerns and interests of the student population. Interboro students participate in many events highlighted by Orientation, Class Night, and Graduation ceremonies. Guest speakers host workshops, and discussions on student-related issues. The college supports student-initiated clubs, organizations, and social activities in coordination with the Office of Student Activities.
- Interboro Institute is accredited by the New York Board of Regents and the Commissioner of Education and is authorized to confer Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) and Associate in Occupational Studies (A.O.S.) degrees. The Ophthalmic Dispensing Program is accredited by the Commission on Opticianry Accreditation. The Paralegal Studies Program is approved by the American Bar Association.
Related School Videos:
150 students | 3.8 mi. away
9189 students | 4.7 mi. away
13424 students | 10.1 mi. away
17198 students | 13.7 mi. away
2729 students | 13.8 mi. away