- St. Cloud Technical and Community College serves 4,810 students (57% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 30:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- St. Cloud Technical and Community College is one of 3 community colleges within Stearns County, MN.
- The nearest community college is Rasmussen College-Minnesota (2.6 miles away).
St. Cloud Technical and Community College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|159 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||4,810 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:30||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||2,755 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,055 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- St. Cloud Technical College is a public institution that offers a variety of certificates, diplomas and degrees that you can complete in two years or less. Our faculty combines teaching experience with industry expertise to make our graduates marketable in today's changing economy.
- As a quality improvement college, we provide a first rate education that is relevant to today's job market. The college hosts one of the largest job fairs in the state. For the past three years the placement rate of our graduates in the fields they prepared for averaged 97 percent, a statistic that makes us proud.
- Students participate in numerous sports and club activities. We offer a variety of sports activities, such as: basketball, volleyball, softball, and baseball. Students compete against other colleges and universities in state and national competitions through club activities related to their career majors. We encourage students to become active members of the Student Senate, a campus and state-wide governance organization.
- Sports Associations Memberships: National Athletic Association, National Junior College Athletic Association