- Normandale Community College serves 10,223 students (47% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 41:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Normandale Community College is one of 16 community colleges within Hennepin County, MN.
- The nearest community college is Academy College (4.1 miles away).
Normandale Community College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|247 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||10,223 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:41||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||4,835 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||5,388 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Normandale Community College is an urban two-year college serving primarily the communities of the southwestern metropolitan region of the Twin Cities. Established in 1968, the college is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. More than 10,000 students from diverse backgrounds take courses at the college annually.
- Our career programs prepare students for full employment in fields such as Dental Hygiene, Nursing, Business, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Hospitality Management, Law Enforcement, Dietetics, Computer Technology, Accounting and many other areas. We offer developmental courses designed to improve academic skills required for successful performance in college-level courses. Continuing education and customized training opportunities are provided through a variety of non-credit courses offered through the Normandale Center for Opportunity.
- Normandale Community College will serve as a regional higher education center, working closely with its communities to meet changing needs through innovative and responsive programs and quality teaching. We will inspire learners to develop skills and interests that will enrich their lives and shape their futures.
Related School Videos:
Related School News:
- Minneapolis: Alleged gang leader takes plea deal in 2011 slaying - Pioneer Press
posted on December 22, 2012 at 05:14:20 am
Minneapolis: Alleged gang leader takes plea deal in 2011 slayingPioneer PressHe did say he was born in Denver, moved to Minneapolis in 1989, had gone to junior high ...
- Twin Cities Toys for Tots wish list is wanting - Pioneer Press
posted on December 17, 2012 at 08:21:52 pm
Twin Cities Toys for Tots wish list is wantingPioneer PressAlicia Johnson, a freshman at Normandale Community College, came with her mother, a leader for troop ...
- FREE SPEECH ZONE | Minnesota Environmental Congress - the citizen forum in ... - Twin Cities Daily Planet
posted on December 4, 2012 at 11:47:22 pm
Twin Cities Daily PlanetFREE SPEECH ZONE | Minnesota Environmental Congress - the citizen forum in ...Twin Cities Daily PlanetBy mid-December, the MN Environmental Congress will have also ...
228 students | 4.1 mi. away
3154 students | 14.1 mi. away
6709 students | 18.6 mi. away
1407 students | 20.6 mi. away
9424 students | 23.9 mi. away