- Minnesota School of Business (Richfield) serves 1,665 students.
- Minority enrollment is 22% of the student body.
- Minnesota School of Business (Richfield) is one of 16 community colleges within Hennepin County, MN.
- The nearest community college is Academy College (1.9 miles away).
Minnesota School of Business (Richfield)
Community College Avg.
|Title IV Eligible||YES||YES|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate/Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate/Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for-profit||Public|
|Total Enrollment||1,665 students||1,418 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||405 students||1,327 students|
|# Graduate Students||40 students||35 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||2%||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
- Minnesota School of Business and Globe College have been providing specialized career training programs for more than 125 years. We have grown to be one of the most recognized and highly respected providers of private business, medical, and computer education in the Upper Midwest. Through our employer approved curriculum and hands-on training you can acquire the skills and education necessary to become successful in your chosen career.
- We offer flexible class scheduling to accommodate academic and individual needs. Classes are offered both day and evening for full-time and part-time students. Many classes are also offered online, providing students with an opportunity to participate in distance education. This mode of delivery enables students to learn from the location of their choice and accommodates a schedule that is convenient for them. Training is provided by instructors with practical business, computer and medical knowledge and professional on the job experience.
- MSB offers a Masters degree, diplomas, Associate of Applied Science Degrees, and Bachelor of Science Degrees in many areas. The four main educational areas are business, health sciences, computer imaging, and information technology. In addition to the campuses mentioned, affiliates to the college include Globe College in Oakdale, MN, Minnesota School of Cosmetology in Oakdale, MN, Duluth Business University in Duluth, MN, Utah Career College, UT, Institute of Production and Recording in Minneapolis, Transportation Center for Excellence in Eagan, MN, New Horizons – Benchmark Learning in Edina, MN, and Broadview Media in Edina, MN.
- The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diplomas, Associate in Applied Science degrees, and Bachelor of Science degrees. The Minnesota School of Business and Globe College Medical Assisting programs are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (www.caahep.org) upon the recommendation of the Curriculum Review board of the American Association of Medical Assistants Endowement (AAMAE).
228 students | 1.9 mi. away
3154 students | 14.0 mi. away
1407 students | 18.3 mi. away
9424 students | 21.5 mi. away
2275 students | 25.0 mi. away