- Globe University serves 1,407 students (35% of students are full-time).
- Minority enrollment is 23% of the student body.
- Globe University is the only community colleges within Washington County, MN.
- The nearest community college is Dakota County Technical College (15.6 miles away).
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|42 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,407 students||1,418 students|
|# Full-Time Students||486 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||921 students||1,508 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||1,368 students||1,327 students|
|# Graduate Students||39 students||35 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||1%||1%|
|% Two or more races||3%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- We offer flexible class scheduling to accommodate academic and individual needs. Classes are offered both day and evening for full-time and part-time students. Many classes are also offered online, providing students with an opportunity to participate in distance education. This mode of delivery enables students to learn from the location of their choice and accommodates a schedule that is convenient for them. Training is provided by instructors with practical business, computer and medical knowledge and professional on the job experience.
- Globe College was founded in 1885 by Frank A. Maron. Mr. Maron was born and educated in Germany. Being an accomplished scholar, he received a thorough classical education in his native country. He realized a great need for a full and practical education for young men and women. He made this type of education available by establishing Globe College. From its inception, the college has always stressed the teaching of business as it is practiced in actual positions, with business firms. Through an abundance of individual help, the school combines theory with practice to produce a very outstanding graduate for the world of business. The school was purchased by Helmer Myhre and Terry Myhre in October, 1972, with each holding 50% ownership in the corporation.
- Minnesota School of Business/Globe College programs emphasize hands-on training, are relevant to employers' needs, and focus on areas that offer strong long-term employment opportunities. Minnesota School of Business/Globe College has seven campus locations which are conveniently located, and are accessible from major freeways, parking, and bus routes. The college campuses are located at Brooklyn Center, Oakdale - Globe, Plymouth, Richfield, Rochester, Shakopee and St. Cloud.
- The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diplomas, Associate in Applied Science degrees, and Bachelor of Science degrees.
Related School Videos:
Middleton Campus of Globe University - Tour
1 year ago.
International Students of Globe University
2 years ago
Related School News:
- College fair scheduled for Camp Ripley in April - Brainerd Daily Dispatch
posted on March 7, 2013 at 04:04:17 am
College fair scheduled for Camp Ripley in AprilBrainerd Daily Dispatch... Capella University, Central Lakes College, Century College, College of Saint ...
- Minnesota group gave away computers at Globe University - WDAY
posted on February 28, 2013 at 11:32:33 pm
Minnesota group gave away computers at Globe UniversityWDAY"PCs for People" gave away 100 computers at Globe University this afternoon. The group travels ...
- Veterans Continue to Recommend Globe University, Minnesota School of ... - PR Web (press release)
posted on February 8, 2013 at 07:49:28 pm
PR Web (press release)Veterans Continue to Recommend Globe University, Minnesota School of ...PR Web (press release)Globe University, Minnesota School of Business and Broadview University ...