- Academy College serves 228 students (49% of students are full-time).
- Minority enrollment is 43% of the student body.
- Academy College is one of 16 community colleges within Hennepin County, MN.
- The nearest community college is Dakota County Technical College (12.5 miles away).
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|14 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||228 students||1,418 students|
|# Full-Time Students||112 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||116 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||2%||1%|
|% Two or more races||3%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Academy College, offers you a variety of professional training programs including Aviation, Business, Digital Arts & Design, Computer Technology, and Medical & Health Sciences.
- Academy College offers Bachelor Degrees, Associate Degrees, and certificate programs to help you achieve your career or continuing educational objectives. Our entire faculty and staff are committed to providing you with a challenging, intellectual environment that affords you the highest quality instruction.
- The Career Services office contains career planning materials including occupational specialties, employment forecasts, résumé preparation, networking skills, interview, and follow-up techniques. The Academy maintains a current database of prospective employers for each career field we offer.
- Academy College students demand a career focused education and we provide it by relating to them on a personal level with small class sizes and faculty members that are current in their fields of study. Academy College prepares its students for a challenging career and a lifetime of professional and personal opportunity.
- Academy College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award Bachelor of Science Degrees, Associate Degrees, and Certificates. The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the U.S. Department of Education. Its accreditation of degree-granting institutions also is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Related School Videos:
Derrick Rose for Rookie of The Year 2009 mix
3 years ago
Related School News:
- READER SUBMITTED: 37th Annual Juried Student Exhibition At Lyme Academy ... - Hartford Courant
posted on February 26, 2013 at 12:32:28 am
READER SUBMITTED: 37th Annual Juried Student Exhibition At Lyme Academy ...Hartford CourantA juried exhibition of artwork showcasing the best current work from students at Lyme ...
3154 students | 12.5 mi. away
1407 students | 16.5 mi. away
6709 students | 17.4 mi. away
9424 students | 22.0 mi. away