|Lansing Community College||Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate/Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Public institution||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total||450 staff||76 staff|
|Total Enrollment||19,321 students||1,245 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||45:1||16:1|
|# Full-Time Students||7,071 students||827 students|
|# Part-Time Students||12,250 students||1,012 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||1%||1%|
|% Two or more races||3%||2%|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.55||0.44|
|In-State Tuition Fees||$5,060||$6,030|
|Out-State Tuition Fees||$7,490||$10,175|
- Established in 1957, LCC is the third largest community college in enrollment in the state of Michigan with courses and community events offered year-round, serving about 30,000 students annually and the entire Mid-Michigan community.
- Lansing Community College (LCC) offers 200 degree and certificate programs (including one-year and less than one-year certificates) and nearly 2,500 different courses.
- LCC offers two-year university transfer programs and one or two-year career programs and certificates that can be completed in eight weeks or longer depending on the curriculum.
- Students can also earn their bachelor's degree without leaving campus at the University Center, home to six university partners.
- LCC began the state's first community college online degree program— with 3,400 students registering each semester in over 200 online courses.
- Lansing Community College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of North Central Association of Colleges and Schools and was named a Military Friendly School in 2012.