- Kellogg Community College serves 6,251 students (34% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 35:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 17% of the student body.
- Kellogg Community College is the only community colleges within Calhoun County, MI.
Kellogg Community College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|181 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||6,251 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:35||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||2,134 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||4,117 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||1%||1%|
|% Two or more races||2%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Kellogg Community College was founded in 1956 by the Battle Creek Board of Education which operated it until 1970 when voters created an area-wide college district.The College, situated on sites in Battle Creek, Albion (Eastern Academic Center), Coldwater (Grahl Center), Hastings (Fehsenfeld Center), and Ft. Custer Industrial Park (Regional Manufacturing Technology Center), offers nearly 100 pre-professional college/university transfer curricula; approximately 40 occupational associate degree programs in health, business, secretarial, technical and public science fields; and over 30 certificate programs aimed toward job preparation; and related training for apprenticeships.
- KCC provides customized training services designed and delivered to area businesses and institutions and a wide range of lifelong learning programs for personal enrichment. Over the past several years, hundreds of area businesses have received specialized training for thousands of employees and dozens of small businesses and individuals through the College's customized training programs.
- The institution shall provide a comprehensive range of curricula, courses, activities, and services, limited only by the responsible management of its financial, personnel, and physical resources.
- The College was fully reaccredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools during the spring semester of 2002.
- Sports Associations Memberships: National Athletic Association, National Junior College Athletic Association
Related School Videos:
Related School News:
- New River Community and Technical College: Two finalists for president selected - Beckley Register-Herald
posted on January 4, 2013 at 05:10:26 am
New River Community and Technical College: Two finalists for president selectedBeckley Register-HeraldWashington previously served as vice president of student services at Kellogg Community College in Ohio. He earned ...
- Henning resigns as roads manager - Battle Creek Enquirer
posted on January 4, 2013 at 01:47:43 am
Henning resigns as roads managerBattle Creek EnquirerHenning said he will continue to teach at Kellogg Community College and may return to running his ...
- Union responds to latest NHL offer - Fort Wayne Journal Gazette
posted on January 3, 2013 at 08:01:11 am
Union responds to latest NHL offerFort Wayne Journal GazetteTimmerman, an infielder, comes to IPFW from Kellogg Community College. Rays, Price sign 1-year ...