- ITT Technical Institute-Wyoming serves 795 students.
- Minority enrollment is 23% of the student body.
- ITT Technical Institute-Wyoming is one of 2 community colleges within Kent County, MI.
- The nearest community college is Grand Rapids Community College (8.1 miles away).
ITT Technical Institute-Wyoming
Community College Avg.
|Title IV Eligible||YES||YES|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates--Private For-profit||Baccalaureate/Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for-profit||Public|
|Total Enrollment||795 students||1,418 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
- ITT Educational Services, Inc. is a leading private college system focused on technology-oriented programs of study. It operates over 80 ITT Technical Institutes in 30 states which predominantly provide career-focused, degree programs to approximately 40,000 students. Headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, it has been actively involved in the higher education community in the United States since 1969.
- The five schools at the ITT Technical Institutes (School of Information Technology, School of Drafting and Design, School of Electronics Technology, School of Business, and School of Criminal Justice) teach skills and knowledge that can be used to begin careers in our global technology-driven culture.
- Most ITT Technical Institute programs of study blend traditional academic content with applied learning concepts, with a significant portion devoted to practical study in a lab environment. Advisory committees, comprised of representatives of local businesses and employers, help each ITT Technical Institute periodically assess and update curricula, equipment and laboratory design.
- An online education can offer opportunities for students to pursue their educational objectives when attending school in a traditional classroom is not practical. With ITT Tech's online education, a quality technical education is now available when and where it is convenient for the student.