- Henry Ford Community College serves 18,525 students (40% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 42:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 41% of the student body.
- Henry Ford Community College is one of 6 community colleges within Wayne County, MI.
Henry Ford Community College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|441 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||18,525 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:42||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||7,353 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||11,172 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||1%||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
|Tuition||In District $70 per|
|Tuition Notes||Out of District $130|
- HFCC has more than 50 years experience delivering specialized training to business and industry. It was the first community college in the nation to work with union and management leaderships to design and deliver joint training programs. The corporate training division of the college has served more than 68,000 employees, 575 different businesses and nearly 400 individuals in workplace training programs.
- The staff of the University Transfer, Advising and Career Counseling Center can assist you with selecting a career path and planning the courses necessary to complete your educational goals. Whether your goal is to transfer to a university or complete a program that will prepare you to enter the workforce immediately, HFCC's licensed professional counselors can help you.
- At Henry Ford Community College, we believe in rewarding academic excellence by helping finance students' education through scholarships. They are made possible by the HFCC Trustees, the HFCC Foundation Board, generous alumni, other friends of the College, local businesses, organizations, faculty, staff, and those who believe in your future and in the value of education.
- Henry Ford Community College is accredited by the The Higher Learning Commission, a commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools and the Michigan Commission on College Accreditation.
- Sports Associations Memberships: National Athletic Association, National Junior College Athletic Association
Related School Videos:
Related School News:
- Students preparing tiles for mosaic at new rail station - Dearborn Press and Guide
posted on December 31, 2012 at 12:12:19 pm
Students preparing tiles for mosaic at new rail stationDearborn Press and GuideThe machine created plastic molds for about 1,000 tiles that will be pressed and fired ...
- Where to Donate Old Clothes, Toys, Household Goods in Dearborn - Patch.com
posted on December 27, 2012 at 04:24:20 pm
Where to Donate Old Clothes, Toys, Household Goods in DearbornPatch.comCell Phones. Cell phones piling up because you have the newest and best that technology has ...
- BallInMichigan: Michigan small college basketball weekly power rankings - Detroit Free Press
posted on December 24, 2012 at 06:01:44 am
BallInMichigan: Michigan small college basketball weekly power rankingsDetroit Free Press... perimeter players in JUCO basketball and averages more than 15 points per ...