- Mott Community College serves 11,850 students (35% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 42:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 32% of the student body.
- Mott Community College is one of 3 community colleges within Genesee County, MI.
- The nearest community college is Baker College of Flint (3.3 miles away).
Mott Community College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|282 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||11,850 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:42||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||4,158 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||7,692 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||1%||1%|
|% Two or more races||1%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- The history of Mott Community College spans more than 80 years of success and service. In 1923, the Flint Board of Education established Flint Junior College to make a college education available to Genesee County students at a minimal cost without forcing them to leave home. On September 23, 1923, the first class of what would become Mott Community College was held.
- In 1996 MCC began development of the Regional Technology Center (RTC), a center for high-technology education built on the site of the old St. Joseph Hospital, adjacent to the main campus. The $40 million facility opened in September 2002 and drew over 1,300 students its first semester. In addition, thousands of area residents have attended community events at the new RTC. During the same period, additional extension centers were opened in Howell and Clio plus other community technology centers were established in Flint to help bridge the “digital divide.”
- MCC offers over 100 different Programs and hundreds of specific classes. Whether you want a degree, college transfer or career training, you will find something that will bring you success.
- Mott Community College is accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Sports Associations Memberships: National Athletic Association, National Junior College Athletic Association
Related School Videos:
Help Portrait 2012 at Mott Community College
0 months ago
Related School News:
- On Campus: Heidi Highstreet leads streaking St. Clair County Community ... - Port Huron Times Herald
posted on January 14, 2013 at 02:27:56 am
On Campus: Heidi Highstreet leads streaking St. Clair County Community ...Port Huron Times HeraldThe Skippers return at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday at home against Mott Community ...
- Mott Community College recognized in report for improving career pathways for ... - Thecountypress
posted on January 13, 2013 at 06:43:26 am
Mott Community College recognized in report for improving career pathways for ...ThecountypressLAPEER ? Mott Community College is among a group of Michigan community ...
- Mott freshman Coreontae DeBerry arrives with breakout performance versus ... - The Flint Journal - MLive.com
posted on January 12, 2013 at 11:41:11 pm
Mott freshman Coreontae DeBerry arrives with breakout performance versus ...The Flint Journal - MLive.comFLINT, MI ? Freshman center Coreontae DeBerry didn't start in Mott ...