- Holyoke Community College serves 7,404 students (51% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 28:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Holyoke Community College is one of 2 community colleges within Hampden County, MA.
- The nearest community college is Asnuntuck Community College (14.0 miles away).
Holyoke Community College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|260 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||7,404 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:28||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||3,778 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||3,626 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Sports Associations Memberships: National Athletic Association, National Junior College Athletic Association
Related School Videos:
Holyoke Community College - Wiki Article
0 months ago
Are You A Holyoke Community College Alumni?
4 months ago
Related School News:
- State Seeks Public Input on Medical Marijuana - Valley Advocate
posted on February 19, 2013 at 04:42:40 pm
The PhoenixState Seeks Public Input on Medical MarijuanaValley AdvocateDepartment of Public Health will be in Western Mass. next week to hear from local people about the state's new medical ...
- Holyoke Community College launches Network of Women Entrepreneurs - MassLive.com
posted on February 18, 2013 at 11:36:36 pm
Holyoke Community College launches Network of Women EntrepreneursMassLive.comIncreasingly, many of those entrepreneurs are women, according to Sharon Styffe, ...
- Pioneer Valley colleges, universities growing, adapting to economic climate - MassLive.com
posted on February 10, 2013 at 05:40:20 pm
Pioneer Valley colleges, universities growing, adapting to economic climateMassLive.comA consortium of community colleges from across the state, led by Springfield ...