- Louisiana State University Eunice serves 3,431 students (48% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 38:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 33% of the student body.
- Louisiana State University Eunice is the only community colleges within Saint Landry County, LA.
- The nearest community college is Louisiana Technical College-Acadian Campus (15.8 miles away).
Louisiana State University Eunice
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|90 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,431 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:38||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||1,655 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,776 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||1%||1%|
|% Two or more races||1%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
|Tuition||$93.75 per credit ho|
- LSU Eunice is committed to maintaining the highest academic and professional standards in all of its educational and related programs and services. To this end, the University will endeavor to recruit the best qualified personnel available for its various programs and will encourage the professional growth of administrators, faculty, and staff as a continuous process.
- LSU Eunice first opened its doors in 1967. Since then, some 40,000+ students have enrolled. During their time at LSUE, they gained new knowledge and skills that they have been able to share as productive citizens of Southwest Louisiana.
- LSU Eunice is located just southwest of Eunice along Louisiana Highway 755 on a 196-acre tract of land originally belonging to the Arnold LeDoux family, which donated fifty acres for the establishment of the University campus. The University originally purchased an additional fifty acres and later acquired another 95.83 acres for future expansion. The campus is located in Acadia Parish, near the boundaries of Evangeline and St. Landry Parishes, in a rich and fertile section of Southwest Louisiana referred to as �the tri-parish area.�
- Sports Associations Memberships: National Athletic Association, National Junior College Athletic Association
Related School Videos:
Related School News:
- From the Files ... December 2000 - EuniceToday.com
posted on December 30, 2012 at 12:07:18 pm
From the Files ... December 2000EuniceToday.comD'Orsey Brian Hardy, Jr. has graduated Grambling State University and accepted a nursing position ...
- LSU Eunice holds ground breaking for new campus building
posted on September 24, 2010 at 12:59:51 pm
It’s been a dream in the making for over a decade, but work has finally begun on Louisiana State ...
- LSU Eunice holds spring commencement
posted on May 25, 2010 at 04:05:40 pm
EUNICE - Louisiana State University Eunice awarded 185 degrees during commencement ceremonies in the LSU Eunice Health and Physical Education Building. The commencement address was delivered by Jerry ...