- Madisonville Community College serves 4,800 students (40% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 30:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Madisonville Community College is one of 2 community colleges within Hopkins County, KY.
- The nearest community college is Daymar College-Madisonville (1.3 miles away).
Madisonville Community College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|161 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||4,800 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:30||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||1,905 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,895 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Madisonville Community College is changing lives by providing a supportive educational environment that will help you reach your postsecondary goals and start you on the road to lifelong learning. We serve one of the 16 seamless districts of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS). MCC has three campuses in Madisonville- Health, Technology, and North- and the newest facility is the Muhlenberg County Campus. The four campuses of MCC play key roles in the statewide mission of the KCTCS- affordable postsecondary education and workforce training.
- Madisonville Community College offers classes in Caldwell, Crittenden, Henderson, Hopkins, McLean, Muhlenberg and Webster counties. We can give students ready access to postsecondary education and workforce training with day, evening and weekend classes, off-campus locations, the Internet, KET telecourses, Kentucky Virtual University, interactive television and short-term training.
- Madisonville Community College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the associate degree.
Related School Videos:
Governor at Madisonville Community College
3 years ago
Related School News:
- Martin Luther King Jr. Scholarship Awards Announced - SurfKY News
posted on January 30, 2013 at 02:48:42 pm
SurfKY NewsMartin Luther King Jr. Scholarship Awards AnnouncedSurfKY News(1/30/13) ? Madisonville Community College is pleased to announce the selection of Sylvia ...
- Local Businesses Recognized at Chamber Award Luncheon - SurfKY News
posted on January 30, 2013 at 01:08:57 am
SurfKY NewsLocal Businesses Recognized at Chamber Award LuncheonSurfKY NewsDianne Jernigan was awarded Madisonville Community College Educator of the Year. Bentley ...
- Local News > Pennyrile Plus - The Messenger (subscription)
posted on January 23, 2013 at 06:12:11 am
Local News > Pennyrile PlusThe Messenger (subscription)For Hopkins County, the committee approved $20,000 in coal severance funding, including $10,000 ...