- National College-Lexington serves 2,333 students (71% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 is lower than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 43% of the student body.
- National College-Lexington is one of 6 community colleges within Fayette County, KY.
- The nearest community college is ITT Technical Institute-Lexington (1.3 miles away).
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|135 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,333 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:17||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||1,660 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||673 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||1%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Founded in 1886 in Roanoke, Virginia, National College of Business & Technology enrolls more than 6,500 students at its 19 campus locations in Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, and Indiana.
- National's presence in Lexington can be traced through its predecessors, Fugazzi College, begun in 1915, and Kentucky College of Business, founded in 1941. In April, 2006 the campus moved to a new, spacious 30,000 square-foot campus in Hamburg Place. Fourteen lecture classrooms, five computer labs, plus medical and surgical technology labs are situated on 5.2 acres. The campus includes National's only broadcasting studio, home of its Radio and TV diploma and degree programs.
- As a collegiate institution offering educational credentials from diplomas to baccalaureate degrees, National strives to develop each student intellectually, culturally and socially.
- We offer up to four educational levels, starting with several short-term diploma programs that can be completed in just nine months to a year. Associate's degree programs take about two years. Bachelor's degree programs build on the Associate's degree and may require another two years to complete. The Master of Business Administration may be completed in as little as 18 months. Lexington campus of National College of Business & Technology is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate degrees and diplomas.
- Lexington campus of National College of Business & Technology are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate degrees and diplomas.
651 students | 1.3 mi. away
641 students | 2.0 mi. away
14000 students | 4.3 mi. away
0 students | 4.6 mi. away
230 students | 6.0 mi. away