- Eastern Idaho Technical College serves 861 students (39% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 7:1 is lower than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 10% of the student body.
- Eastern Idaho Technical College is the only community colleges within Bonneville County, ID.
Eastern Idaho Technical College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|125 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||861 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:7||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||338 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||523 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||1%||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Eastern Idaho Technical College, also known as EITC, provides high quality educational programs that focus on the needs of the community for the 21st century. EITC is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. The College is a State supported technical college created in 1969 to serve citizens in its nine county service area by being a minimal cost, open-door institution that champions technical programs, customized industry training, basic skills instruction, workforce and community education, on-line distance education, and student services.
- EITC is located in Idaho Falls, at the heart of the Snake River Valley in Southeastern Idaho. The diverse climate and location provide for a variety of outdoor recreation activities including: camping, hunting, fishing, mountain biking, hiking, skiing, and many more. Idaho Falls is a tight-knit community that thrives because of the caring, hard-working people that live in this area.
- At EITC we take great pride in our college. Classrooms and labs are modern and well designed with the equipment and technology required of a leading technical college. We are proud of the many support services that are available to students and prospective students. These services include a modern library, the reading and math center, special student services, counseling, financial aid, and employment placement. We are equally proud of our well qualified, student oriented faculty and staff. Student success is our priority.
- The Eastern Idaho Technical College Foundation (EITCF) was founded in 1992. Business and community leaders joined together to help meet the expanding needs of the Eastern Idaho Technical College campus in Idaho Falls.
Related School Videos:
EDUcloud at Eastern Idaho Technical College
3 months ago
Katie: EITC Graduation
5 days ago
How to Create Indents in Microsoft Word
7 months ago
Related School News:
- Madison launches plans for Early College High School - Rexburg Standard Journal
posted on April 3, 2013 at 12:38:47 am
Madison launches plans for Early College High SchoolRexburg Standard Journal‚ÄúWe are working hard to develop post-secondary partnerships, including Brigham Young ...
- Idaho Falls Auditorium District Informational Meetings Scheduled
posted on May 10, 2011 at 04:42:11 am
The Greater Idaho Falls Chamber of Commerce will be holding informational meetings regarding the newly proposed auditorium district. ...
- State Board considers ISU Faculty Senate review
posted on June 15, 2010 at 11:13:18 pm
IDAHO FALLS — The State Board of Education will consider asking Idaho State University to review its ...