- The Art Institute Of Atlanta serves 3,123 students.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- The Art Institute Of Atlanta is one of 12 community colleges within Fulton County, GA.
- The nearest community college is Bauder College (1.6 miles away).
The Art Institute Of Atlanta
Community College Avg.
|Title IV Eligible||Yes||YES|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Enrollment||3,123 students||1,418 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||525||254|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||78%||91%|
- The Art Institute of Atlanta is a college of creative professional studies with a solid tradition of excellence in career-focused education. In 1999, The Art Institute celebrated fifty years of commitment to students and their success in their chosen fields. In that same year, the college moved to a new, five-story, 115,000-square-foot facility.
- Founded as Massey Business College, with diploma programs in basic business and secretarial skills, the school added liberal arts, fashion, and interior design during the next two decades. After becoming The Art Institute of Atlanta in 1975, the college shifted its focus to a creative applied arts curriculum. Accreditation by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools soon followed. The culinary arts program was added in 1991, and The Art Institute has continued to add new programs as business needs have evolved. In honor of its 50-year anniversary in 1999, the college celebrated its legacy as an educational pioneer and dedicated its new campus to students and to the future.
- The Art Institute of Atlanta is one of The Art Institutes (www.artinstitutes.edu), with 31 education institutions located throughout North America, providing an important source of design, media arts, fashion and culinary professionals. The parent company of The Art Institutes, Education Management Corporation (www.edmc.com) is among the largest providers of private post-secondary education in North America, based on student enrollment and revenue.
- The Art Institute of Atlanta is housed primarily in a five-story, 115,000-square-foot building in a beautifully landscaped office park about fifteen minutes north of city center. Each of the five floors offers the industry-related technology required for a career-focused, hands-on education. At The Art Institute, you'll find professional equipment and resources along with experienced faculty.
Related School Videos:
The Art Institute of Atlanta TV Promo
1 year ago.
Stanky Legg At the Art Institute of Atlanta
3 years ago
Related School News:
- Chef puts non-kosher spin on matzo ball soup - Tulsa World
posted on April 1, 2013 at 07:25:49 am
Chef puts non-kosher spin on matzo ball soupTulsa WorldA native Oklahoman, Valarie Carter earned a bachelor's degree in English from Oklahoma State ...
- Bow ties, birdhouses, pottery inspired by nature - Atlanta Journal Constitution
posted on March 28, 2013 at 12:40:36 am
Bow ties, birdhouses, pottery inspired by natureAtlanta Journal ConstitutionTania Julian wanted to be a painter. But after a friend introduced her to pottery, the ...
- Art Institute Invites Teens to Summer Camp - Patch.com
posted on March 23, 2013 at 11:05:17 am
Art Institute Invites Teens to Summer CampPatch.comThis four-day summer program at The Art Institute of Charleston, a branch of The Art Institute of ...
978 students | 1.6 mi. away
3168 students | 2.9 mi. away
406 students | 10.8 mi. away
247 students | 12.3 mi. away
5680 students | 23.6 mi. away