- Andrew College serves 273 students (99% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is lower than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 51% of the student body.
- Andrew College is the only community colleges within Randolph County, GA.
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|19 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||273 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:14||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||269 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||4 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
|SAT Reading (25-75%)||360-480||410-520|
|SAT Math (25-75%)||360-500||410-530|
|SAT Writing (25-75%)||360-480||400-500|
|ACT English (25-75%)||15-23||15-22|
|ACT Math (25-75%)||14-20||16-21|
|ACT Writing (25-75%)||11-12||6-8|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||13-20||17-21|
- The Charter of Andrew College, granted in 1854 by the Georgia Legislature, is the second oldest charter in the United States giving an educational institution the right to confer degrees upon women. Originally named Andrew Female College, Andrew operated as a women's four-year college for 63 years. In 1917 Andrew became a junior college and in 1956 the institution became co-educational.
- The Andrew campus is a melting pot of diversity. We have 15 buildings on approximately 40 acres where our dedicated faculty teaches nearly 400 students from 10 states and 10 different countries. Andrew is located in the beautiful rolling hills of Southwest Georgia in the friendly town of Cuthbert, only a short afternoon drive from the North Georgia mountains or the Gulf Coast beaches.
- As a private, residential, two-year college, Andrew provides students with a better beginning to their collegiate career. Andrew College offers life changing opportunities and experiences for students who want to make a real difference on campus during their critical freshman and sophomore years.
- Andrew students take a broad array of courses within the areas of math and science, social science, humanities, and fine arts, as we want our graduates to be well prepared for whatever path in life they may choose. If you come to Andrew, we will not train you for a job Ė we will teach you a lifelong passion for learning and the desire to succeed. We teach more than subject matter at Andrew; we teach the values of responsibility, acceptance and respect of all people, and dedicated service to others.
- Andrew College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate degrees. Andrew College is listed by the University Senate of The United Methodist Church.
- Sports Associations Memberships: National Athletic Association, National Junior College Athletic Association
Related School Videos:
Related School News:
- Glenn signs with Andrews College - Montgomery Advertiser
posted on April 17, 2013 at 06:50:58 pm
Glenn signs with Andrews CollegeMontgomery AdvertiserMILLBROOK ‚ÄĒ Andrew College girls soccer coach Danny Blain learned all he needed to know about ...
- Andrew College honors murdered student - WALB-TV
posted on April 17, 2013 at 03:58:41 am
Andrew College honors murdered studentWALB-TVSantee Archer, the Director of the Andrew College Student Success Center, said, "We always look at safety for ...
- On the Dotted Line: Ashley Teate signs with Andrew College - Dothan Eagle
posted on April 12, 2013 at 05:09:14 am
On the Dotted Line: Ashley Teate signs with Andrew CollegeDothan EagleTeate on choosing Andrew College: I loved that it was a small college. I like small classes ...