- Saint Johns River State College serves 6,613 students (36% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 31:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body.
- Saint Johns River State College is the only community colleges within Putnam County, FL.
Saint Johns River State College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|210 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||6,613 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:31||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||2,403 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||4,210 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Florida School of the Arts, Florida's first state-supported professional arts school, was established in 1974 and is dedicated to the premise that intense, individualized instruction and practical "hands-on" experience are essential to the full development of a student's creative abilities.
- Florida School of the Arts or "FloArts," as referred to by students and local supporters, has a 600-seat auditorium, a studio theater and a fine art gallery. A print shop, dark room and state-of-the-art computer lab is also available to students. Enrollment is limited to 150 students. Admission to Florida School of the Arts is based on audition/portfolio review and an interview.
- FloArts is located on the Palatka Campus and is part of the academic and administrative structure of St. Johns River Community College. FloArts is statewide in scope, and has its own arts facility, faculty, administrative staff, mission statement, and curricula specific to each degree program.
- St. Johns River Community College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the Associate Degree.
- Sports Associations Memberships: National Athletic Association, National Junior College Athletic Association