- ATI College of Health serves 1,668 students (100% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 98% of the student body.
- ATI College of Health is one of 24 community colleges within Miami-Dade County, FL.
- The nearest community college is Key College (10.2 miles away).
ATI College of Health
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|77 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,668 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:22||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||1,668 students||1,262 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
- ATI offers high-quality career training to help prepare our students for rewarding and successful careers in Health Care, Computer Repair, Information Technology, Automotive Repair, Graphic Design, Business Administration, HVAC, and Welding.
- ATI has student-friendly campuses in Texas, Florida and Arizona, which feature state-of-the-industry facilities designed to simulate actual working conditions and promote quality career training through hands-on, classroom participation.
- ATI College of Health is conveniently located in the northwest area of Miami, on the service road of the Palmetto Highway, just minutes from the Golden Glades interchange and I-95. The campus is a modern two-story medical school within a gated office park. The campus provides students with a range of environments, from clinical laboratories to a park-like outdoor setting for relaxation.
- Our focused career training programs are designed to prepare you for a rewarding career in less time than you may think. Our hands-on training has helped our graduates begin careers in Medical Assisting Technician, Pharmacy Technician, Health Information Technology, Diagnostic Ultrasound Technician (AS Degree), Dental Assisting (AS Degree), and Respiratory Therapy.
- All ATI schools are accredited by Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT). In Florida, ATI is licensed and regulated by the Florida Department of Education, Commission for Independent Education.
107 students | 10.2 mi. away
61674 students | 10.6 mi. away
40375 students | 14.3 mi. away
4101 students | 14.8 mi. away
16870 students | 18.3 mi. away