- Asnuntuck Community College serves 1,836 students (37% of students are full-time).
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 30:1 is higher than the college average of 21:1.
- Minority enrollment is 19% of the student body.
- Asnuntuck Community College is one of 8 community colleges within Hartford County, CT.
- The nearest community college is Manchester Community College (Manchester - 6040) (16.3 miles away).
Asnuntuck Community College
Community College Avg.
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|61 staff||63 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,836 students||1,418 students|
|Student / Staff Ratio||1:30||1:21|
|# Full-Time Students||688 students||1,262 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,148 students||1,508 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||1%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Asnuntuck Community College provides a quality higher education experience in an accessible, nurturing environment that promotes student success. We provide high quality academic and career focused programs, non-credit and special interest offerings, and have built partnerships with business and industry to provide training tailored to meet their particular requirements.
- The College offers associate degrees and certificate programs for transfer opportunities, career preparation, and enhancement, and lifelong learning.
- One of the unique qualities of Asnuntuck is the diversity in age and experience of our students. In the same classroom, you will find recent high school graduates, working adults, and retirees. Each student brings different experiences and dimensions to our classrooms and we believe that this is what learnng is all about. The teaching- learning environments at Asnuntuck range from newly upgraded computer labs and high tech classrooms to fine arts studios, and the only community college radio station in Connecticut where we put our students “on the air.”
- Online courses at Asnuntuck are presented using a powerful internet based course management system WebCT/Vista. All courses are fully accredited by state, regional and national organizations.
Related School Videos:
New Welding Class @ Asnuntuck Community College!
3 months ago
Robotic welding @ Asnuntuck Community College
7 months ago
Related School News:
- Auditions Scheduled for Second Enfield Idol Competition - Patch.com
posted on December 17, 2012 at 02:37:04 pm
Auditions Scheduled for Second Enfield Idol CompetitionPatch.comSponsored by the Enfield Foundation for Excellence in Education (EFEE), the inaugural Enfield ...
- READER SUBMITTED: Fourth Annual Golf Tournament To Benefit Machine ... - Hartford Courant
posted on December 13, 2012 at 05:24:00 pm
READER SUBMITTED: Fourth Annual Golf Tournament To Benefit Machine ...Hartford CourantThe tournament, in its fourth year, benefited Machine Technology at Asnuntuck ...
- READER SUBMITTED: Pizza Lunch For Veterans - Hartford Courant
posted on December 12, 2012 at 05:17:17 pm
READER SUBMITTED: Pizza Lunch For VeteransHartford CourantThe guest speakers were: Martha McLleod, president of Asnuntuck Community College, Nancy Kalyan, ...
7540 students | 16.3 mi. away
4518 students | 16.7 mi. away
152 students | 21.6 mi. away